2013 Baguio: Up Up and Away

I almost forgot that I went to Baguio last year. In my 25 years of existence, it was my first time there. Yeah, my freaking first time! I was like a kid when we reached the place. I see the fog and I feel the cold. I was actually impressed on the bus driver of Victory Liner, they drive so smoothly and so perfectly despite the curves and zigzag going to Baguio. 

Anyway I was there because of my friend and mare Lilac. It's actually a combination of work and pleasure. We stayed at the The Manor in Camp John Hay. 






Going to Baguio will never be complete without visiting the Strawberry Farm. :)






We also had a taste of the famous Strawberry Taho! :)





We also went around the City and dig in some yummy food. 









Overlooking the city from SM Baguio.


Didn't have the chance to have a picture with this dog. 

At Mine's View.





Baguio City Hall








Baguio is also known from its flowers.








~~~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mt. Talamitam: My Mother Mountain

A trip to KAMAY NI HESUS

The Beachgirl goes to Balai Azul.