I'm not Kikay.

Yup! It's me and I am back! ;) This is just a sudden feeling of putting up a blog post today. Forgive me for not updating this for so long.

Anyhoo, I was just checking youtube for some video tutorials on how to fix eyebrows. Well, let me say this, I actually have a huge frustration with my eyebrow. I don't know how to trim it so I always go to a waxing salon to fix it. Right now, I am thinking of going to a tattoo shop to put a permanent eyebrow. Haha! Just kidding. 

So when I was watching this video, I forgot to subscribe on the channel by the way, sucks! she asked me (coz I'm the only one watching it) for the things I use for eyebrow, lips, eyes, etc., in short what's with my kit? Since I don't consider myself as Kikay, I just call it a kit. :)

Here's what I found. 


EYEBROWS:

I use FAB Eyebrow Powder Duo in Natural Brown. It's my first time to use this so I am still learning how to blend it with my eyebrow. It's not that expensive though so I always go with affordable stuff. It comes with mini angled brush that provides pro-style application. 

Of course, I also use the eyebrow brush. You can't live without that! I use it to make sure that my eyebrows will always be in one place. Haha! I also have a FAB Precise eyebrow pencil that will create perfectly defined natural-looking brows.

EYES:

If you will notice, I don't use any eyeshadow pallet. But I want to have NAKED pallet someday. For now, I just use the FAB Superfine eyeliner. Sometimes if I feel "emo", I just put alot on my eyes and just blend it using my finger to create a smokey-eye.

I also use Maybelline's eye mascara. Not in the picture though.

FACE:

So when I was a kid, I am prone to pimples. I even thought I have acne. So when growing up, I am so careful to use cosmetic products. MARY KAY Timewise matte-wear liquid foundation is just perfect for me. It is suitable for sensitive skin. Smooth on foundation that will give you a matte finish.

For retouch, I use Everbilena's Advanced Two Way Cake foundation in Oriental. It is also very good on oily skin. 

Yup, I don't use cheek blush on. Coz I don't know how to apply it either. Haha!

LIPS:

If I am lazy, I just use Maybelline's lipbalm but if I am in the mood I use Wet and Wild's Ravin' Raising lipstick. I like it so much as it gives me a very mysterious aura for the day. Sometimes I go for a Taylor Swift kind of lips so I use my alltime favorite Nichido in Glamour lipstick and If I just want it to be simple, I use Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Blushing Mauve. My friend gave it to me and I love it!

So that's it guys! I am not a pro. This is not a tutorial. I just want to share what's in my kit so if you think I am still missing some important stuff to be in my kit, leave your comment below.

Thank you for reading! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mt. Talamitam: My Mother Mountain

A trip to KAMAY NI HESUS

The Beachgirl goes to Balai Azul.